Special Terms of service
The following conditions apply to the use of the Sadler Art website and the Sadler Art Forum (hereinafter referred to as “provider”).
2. Registration, contract and subject of the contract
1. Prerequisite for the use of the Sadler Art Forum is the registration via the corresponding online form. After registering via the online form in the forum, you will receive a confirmation email to verify your data, with which you can confirm your registration by mouse click. With the activation of your account by the provider, the gratuitous forum user agreement is concluded (conclusion of contract).
2. Subject of the contract is the free use of the functions of the Sadler Art Forum as an online communication platform. For this purpose, you will be provided with an “account” as a user, with which you can post posts and topics in the forum.
3. There is basically no legal entitlement to activation or participation in the forum. It applies the unrestricted house right of the operator.
4. Your forum account may only be used by you. Likewise, as the owner of the account, you are responsible for the protection against its misuse. Your access data must therefore be protected from access by third parties. The use of trademarked words and internet addresses as username (nickname) is not allowed.
5. The provider will endeavor to offer the service as interruption-free as possible. Even with all care, downtime can not be excluded in which the web server due to technical or other problems that are not within the sphere of influence of the provider (fault of third parties, force majeure, attacks on the infrastructure by hackers, etc.), not via the Internet is available. The user acknowledges that a 100% availability of the website is not technically feasible.
6. The provider reserves the right to change and expand the content and structure of the platform as well as the associated user interfaces, if this does not or only insignificantly impair the fulfillment of the purpose of the contract concluded with the user. The provider will inform users accordingly about the changes.
7. Purpose of the Sadler Art Forum is a public “market of opinions”. It should therefore be maintained among the users a peaceful and respectful interaction without offensive hostility.
3. Obligations as forum users
1. As a user, you agree that you will not publish any posts that violate these rules, morality or otherwise applicable law. In particular, you are prohibited from
- publish offensive or untrue content;
- send spam to other users via the system;
- legally, in particular by copyright and trademark law, to use protected content without authorization;
- to take anti-competitive acts;
- Post your topic multiple times in the forum (prohibition of duplicate posts);
- To publish third-party press articles in the forum without the consent of the author;
- Advertising in the forum without the express written permission of the provider to operate. This also applies to so-called surreptitious advertising such as in particular linking your own homepage with or without text in the signature or within posts. Homepage URLs and address or contact data may only be published in the user profile of the Ichi Art Blog.
2. As a user, you undertake to review, before publishing your posts and topics, whether they contain information that you do not wish to publish. Your posts and topics can be captured in search engines and thus become accessible worldwide. A claim for deletion or correction of such search engine entries to the provider is excluded.
3. In the event of a violation, in particular the aforementioned rules in paragraph 3 (1) and (2), the provider may impose the following sanctions on the user, irrespective of termination:
- Deletion or modification of content that the user has discontinued
- Saying a warning or
- Blocking access to the forum.
5. Should third parties or other users claim the provider for possible legal violations that a) result from the content you have cre- ated as a user and / or b) arise from the use of the provider’s services by you as a user, you undertake to User to indemnify the Provider from any claims, including damages, and to compensate the Provider for any costs incurred as a result of potential infringement. The provider is released in particular from the costs of the necessary legal defense. The provider is entitled to demand a reasonable advance from you as the user. As a user you are obliged to support the provider in good faith with information and documents in the legal defense against third parties. All further rights and claims for damages from the vendor are not affected. If you as a user are not responsible for the possible infringement, the aforementioned obligations do not exist.
4. Transfer of rights of use
1. The copyright for your topics and contributions, insofar as they are eligible for copyright, remains with you as the user. However, you authorize the provider with setting a topic or post the right to keep the topic or post permanently on its web pages. In addition, the provider has the right to delete, edit, move or close your topics and posts.
2. The aforementioned rights of use remain in the event of termination of the forum account.
5. Limitation of Liability
1. The provider of the Sadler Art Forum assumes no responsibility for the content posted in the forum, especially not for their accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
2. The provider is liable for intent and gross negligence as well as breach of a material contractual obligation. Significant contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on the compliance of which the contractual partner may regularly rely. The provider is liable under limitation to compensation for foreseeable contract-typical damage at the time of conclusion of the contract for such damages, which are based on a slightly negligent violation of essential contractual obligations by him or one of his legal representatives or vicarious agents. In case of slightly negligent breach of secondary duties, which are not essential contractual obligations, the provider is not liable. Liability for damages that fall within the scope of a warranty or assurance provided by the provider as well as liability for claims based on the Product Liability Act and damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health remains unaffected.
6. Term / Termination of the contract
1. This agreement is concluded for an indefinite period.
2. Both parties may terminate this Agreement without notice.
3. The provider is entitled after termination of this forum user agreement to block the access of the user. The provider is entitled but not obliged to delete the content created by you as a user in the event of termination. A claim by you as a user to transfer the created content is excluded.
Disclaimer – legal notice
1. Warning about content
The free and freely accessible contents of this website were created with the greatest possible care. However, the provider of this website assumes no responsibility for the accuracy and timeliness of the provided free and freely accessible journalistic guides and news. Contributions marked by name reflect the opinion of the respective author and not always the opinion of the provider. Just by calling the free and freely accessible content, no contractual relationship between the user and the provider is concluded, insofar as it lacks the legal binding will of the provider.
2. External links
This website contains links to third party websites (“external links”). These websites are the responsibility of the respective operators. The provider has checked the third-party content when first linking external links to determine whether any legal violations exist. At that time, no violations were evident. The provider has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. The setting of external links does not mean that the provider accepts the content behind the reference or link. A constant control of external links is not reasonable for the provider without concrete evidence of legal violations. With knowledge of legal offenses however such external links are deleted immediately.
3. Copyright and ancillary copyright
The content published on this website is subject to copyright and ancillary copyright. Any use not authorized by the copyright and ancillary copyright law requires the prior written consent of the provider or respective copyright holder. This applies in particular to duplication, processing, translation, storage, processing or reproduction of content in databases or other electronic media and systems. Contents and rights of third parties are marked as such. The unauthorized duplication or passing on of individual contents or complete sides is not permitted and punishable. Only the production of copies and downloads for personal, private and non-commercial use is permitted.
The presentation of this website in external frames is only permitted with written permission.
Insofar as special conditions for individual uses of this website deviate from the aforementioned numbers 1 to 4, this is expressly stated at the appropriate place. In this case, the special conditions of use apply in each individual case.
General terms and conditions of use of the Sadler Art Shop website
Sadler Art Shop by Patrick Sadler
VAT Number LU 29404376
Autorisation N° 00063464/0
Contact: please use the contact form on the website.
2. Personal data
Access to certain pages of the site is subject to the prior communication of personal data concerning you. Sadler Art Shop stores only useful data in electronic form or in any other form in connection with the performance of its services. The personal data you provide to us is confidential and will under no circumstances be transmitted to third parties without your prior approval and in compliance with the provisions of the law on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (amended law of 2 August 2002). Sadler Art Shop undertakes to do its utmost to ensure that the personal data provided by the user of the site are transmitted securely, but reminds the user that the confidentiality of correspondence is not guaranteed on the Internet network.
The user accepts that any use of the site is at his own risk.
In accordance with the legislation on the protection of personal data, you have the right of access and rectification of your personal data. You can exercise these rights by sending a written request to Sadler Art Shop withe the contact form on the website.
Users of the Sadler Art Shop site are informed and accept that when accessing this site, information may be temporarily stored in memory or on their computer equipment in order to facilitate navigation on the site (‘cookies’). By providing their telephone number(s) or e-mail address on the Sadler Art Shop website, users accept that Sadler Art Shop may send them information either by telephone or e-mail.
3. Conditions of access and use
The site is intended for Sadler Art Shop customers as well as for those interested in the products and services offered by Sadler Art Shop.
This site is subject to Luxembourg legislation.
Sadler Art Shop undertakes to comply with all Luxembourg laws and regulations governing the operation of a website.
It is recalled that the secrecy of correspondence is not guaranteed on the Internet network and that it is the responsibility of each Internet user to take all appropriate measures to protect his own data and/or software from the contamination of any viruses circulating on the Internet.
4. Information made available to the user
Although Sadler Art Shop takes all necessary measures to ensure that the information and data published on this site are correct, they are provided for information purposes only. Sadler Art Shop cannot be held liable for inaccurate, incomplete or erroneous information or for falsified or manipulated information. This information does not constitute an offer or solicitation to buy or sell. They have no value as legal, accounting, tax advice and are only valid for the time they were given.
The Sadler Art Shop website contains information made available by third parties or hypertext links to other websites. The existence of a link from the Sadler Art Shop site to another site does not constitute a recommendation or validation of that site or its content. Sadler Art Shop cannot be held liable for the information, opinions and recommendations formulated by these third parties. Sadler Art Shop reserves the right to modify the content of the site or to make it inaccessible.
All trademarks, logos or elements appearing on the pages of this site are the exclusive property of Sadler Art Shop. Any reproduction, representation or distribution, in whole or in part, of the content of this site on any medium or by any process whatsoever, constitutes an infringement and is prohibited without the express written permission of Sadler Art Shop. The creation of links to this site is subject to the prior agreement of Sadler Art Shop.
The user accepts that any access to the site or use is at his own risk. Sadler Art Shop is not liable for any direct or indirect damage that may be caused by the use of the site, in particular in connection with the interruption, termination or malfunction of the site, which may result in particular from the termination for maintenance or repair of the Sadler Art Shop computer system, technical failures or network overload, telephone line disconnection, errors, negligence or fault of Internet service providers or a third party as well as a virus from the Internet.
1. General information
To place a purchase order for products or services offered by Sadler Art Shop, the customer must identify himself and transmit his order. To this end, he must complete, in accordance with the information provided online, a form made available to him where he will indicate in particular his surname, first name, (or company name), as well as his e-mail address, his postal address, if any, his delivery address, as well as his telephone and fax numbers. The customer who has chosen the products or services he wishes to purchase, definitively validates his order in view of the summary displayed on the screen by clicking on the “Confirm Order” button.
By validating the order, the customer also acknowledges that he/she has received prior notification of the general terms and conditions of use of the site and orders for products and supplies from Sadler Art Shop and expressly declares that he/she accepts them as an integral part of the contract concluded with Sadler Art Shop under the conditions provided for in articles 2 and following of these general terms and conditions. Computerised registers, kept under secure conditions and in accordance with the legislation on the protection of personal data in computer systems, will be considered as proof of communications, orders and payments made between parties.
The basket is comparable to a shopping cart in a supermarket. As long as the customer has not checked out, he may at any time remove or add products or modify quantities. Similarly, he can leave the basket and simply leave the store. This means that as far as his visit to the Sadler Art Shop is concerned, he will be able to fill his basket with items without having placed an order. At any time, he can open the said shopping cart in order to check its contents and if necessary remove unwanted items.
2. Conclusion of the sales contract
Any order will be considered as accepted and the related contract will be considered as concluded from the moment when the customer has received electronically from Sadler Art Shop a confirmation validating acknowledgement of receipt of the order. Sadler Art Shop assumes that the email address provided by the customer is correct. The order confirmation is considered to be received when the customer can access it. As soon as the contract is concluded, Sadler Art Shop undertakes to have the ordered products and services delivered or made available to the customer.
The contract thus concluded will be archived on a computer medium and will be accessible by the customer who will be able, as soon as he receives the confirmation of receipt of the order, to access it.
3. Prices and payment terms
The prices of the products and services accessible on the site are net prices. Prices are denominated in euros and payable in euros. Any mention of prices in currencies other than the euro is given for information purposes only.
Payment by the customer is made:
– Online by credit card. Sadler Art Shop accepts Visa and Mastercard credit cards.
-Upon receipt of the invoice by bank transfer.
-When picking up products ordered from Sadler Art Shop.
For all deliveries abroad, Sadler Art Shop issues a pro forma invoice in advance. Delivery is only made after receipt of payment, the transaction costs being borne by the customer.
4. Right of withdrawal
In accordance with the provisions of the law of January 2014 on electronic commerce, the customer has a period of 14 working days from the confirmation of the order to withdraw from the contract without giving reasons and without penalties for any contract concluded by electronic means. Unless otherwise agreed, the client may not exercise his right of withdrawal for supplies of services whose performance has begun, with the client’s agreement, before the end of the seven-day withdrawal period.
Sadler Art Shop shall refund to the customer as soon as possible and at the latest within 30 days all sums received from the customer in execution of the contract concluded. This period runs from the day on which Sadler Art Shop received the notification by registered mail of the customer’s withdrawal. The customer shall return any delivery received to Sadler Art Shop as soon as possible and at the latest within 30 days. This period runs from the day on which the customer sends the withdrawal by registered mail, the postmark being proof.